Thursday, November 4, 2010

Finding the Brighter Way

Last week and a few days prior to that i had this feeling in me which was making me upset and started questioning my own integrity in the paths i have chosen. Job hunting, money making and having fun with my friends was the only ideas in my mind and i did hook up with some individuals for getting into some part time jobs. After seeing that i could make a way out of my stressed out feelings, i did look on to the brighter side of things. I had oppurtunities to make small amounts of money, i had enough time to prepare for my upcoming exams and i still have time to get all things right in my life. This weekend thus made me realise i have many happy things in and around me and i should just find that specific opening for me to get into the brighter way of life. Theres no hard and fast rules neither would any rushing or pushing do the trick. I should wait for the right moment to pop out.

No comments:

Post a Comment