Sunday, January 15, 2012

I Feel fantastic

My long term goals mainly revolve around weight loss. I was tired of being overweight and wanted to be more active. I now try and stay active which I really enjoy. Previously I spent countless hours in front of the television or computer eating mindlessly. I have made the commitment to adhere to a healthy diet and lifestyle. I wanted to change. So far I am happy with the outcome and tend to stick to my goals. I often receive lots of compliments that I look great and so forth. It makes me happy. I do not want to revert to the former lifestyle as I was pretty miserable and disliked my appearance. I often used to console myself with food and felt terribly embarrassed during social events. I had little to look forward to as I did not have an aspirations. It is important to have goals as it gives you something to work towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment