Thursday, August 30, 2012

Course To Choose In My College

I have decide to choose only medicine course in my college, the reason which made me to choose this course is I like medicine and I would like to become a doctor and to server all the people in low cost, to those who are under poverty and who are unable to pay more and get a good treatment in the big hospital. Another reason is to choose this course is my father wants me to be a doctor, and proudly he can tell to everybody that, my daughter is a doctor. I would like to fulfill his wishes always. The other main reason is my uncle and aunty are very sick by that time and they usually go to doctor to check their health, and they suffered a lot in hospitals. By seeing them I have decided to choose this course and to make them feel comfortable and not to fear for doctors in hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment