Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Weekend Fun!

This past weekend, I did a couple of different activities. On Friday, The love of my life took my out for a wonderful evening. He decided to take me out for dinner and a movie. We ate dinner at Red Lobster. Red Lobster has all you can eat shrimp for a limited time. Then we went to a movie. We watch Lion King in 3D. The Lion King will always be a classic and one of my all time favorites. On Saturday, the weather was perfect for the beach. The love of my life took me to the beach to have drinks. It was wonderful. The waves crashing on the shore is very relaxing. On Sunday, the love of my life and I relaxed all day. After a hard week’s work and a busy weekend, we needed so time to reflect and prepare for a busy work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment