Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Favorite Holiday

When I was a child I always waiting for holidays. Although all the holidays are good, I have special consideration about Christmas. It is not only a holiday, but also a Holy day. The first thing come into my mind about Christmas is the crib. I and my friends always make beautiful, big cribs during Christmas. We start to make it on first day of the month. Although most of my friends are from other religion, they are ready to spend more time to make cribs. Most of the time there will be a competition between different areas in making cribs. The second thing come into mind is the Holy mass in the midnight. It is always happy to spend time with friends and relatives in the night and usually we do not sleep at that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment