Thursday, August 30, 2012

Shopping for New Bathroom Cabinets


My sister and I are moving to a new apartment and as expected, we are both excited to do some furniture shopping. We are already done shopping for beds and sofa set and I must say that we really did a great job. Now, we are looking for bathroom cabinets. A friend suggested that it is best to just buy from an online shop to save from shipping fee and so we could check out more models.

The trouble is that, my sister and I are not experts in online shopping. We actually never tried buying stuff online. Michelle, our friend, promised to help us out once she’s back from trip and for the meantime, she sent an email saying “look here” with list of online shopping sites where we could check out some new bathroom cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment