Thursday, August 30, 2012

Shopping for Things at Home


The renovation of our house is finally done. I am very excited to shop for new furniture especially for the bathroom. I am most particular about the new style of my bedroom’s bathroom since I was so inspired after seeing my friend’s really nice and modern bathroom.

She told me that she ordered most of bathroom vanities and stuff online so I asked her to give me some tips after the renovation of our house is done.

Yesterday, I visited her in her house but I found out that she is out of town right now. I was so disappointed but then her sister gave me a note from her and it stated “check this site here” and apparently it is the site where she ordered her things.

Now, I am just too excited as everything looks really nice and cool. I wish to finish shopping by the end of the week so I could invite my friends over.

No comments:

Post a Comment